The world seems to be inundated with “public displays of affliction” of one kind or another. Everywhere we turn, we are faced with dealing with someone who is battling their own inner angst, which affects the way they interact with you and others. So what’s your affliction? Cheri kicks the show off with a story of Canadian geese rounded up and gassed to death by New York state officials in order to prevent them from colliding with planes at nearby airports. But don’t think they’re gonna let that goose meat go to waste. Oh no! They’re planning to deliver that meat straight to area food pantries, where it will feed the needy.
Other topics discussed include Chris Rocks 4th of July tweet that had people calling him racist, the latest on the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case, George Zimmerman’s $1 million bond, Mark O’Mara’s plea for Zimmerman donations from racist base, release of discovery documents in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case, the “Obama Effect” on African Americans, Black unemployment rate increase in June 2012, suicide of Toni Moreno–the mother who accidentally killed her infant by rolling over on the child during sleep, and more!
Call us at 202-446-1886 and let us know what you think about the show. Also, please consider donating your Facebook or Twitter account for an occasional post to help us get the word out! => http://bit.ly/LhEeiC
Listen To The Axiom Amnesia Theory Now!
Help to spread independent thinking and donate $1 now!
- Discussion of NY gathering 700 Canadian geese and gassing them to death. They plan to donate the goose meat to food pantries.
- Proponents of the plan feel it is necessary to help prevent collisions with planes at LaGuardia and JFK airports.
- Discussion about Mark O’Mara’s choice to raise funds for George Zimmerman.
- Mark O’Mara decided to take to the streets, asking for money for Zimmerman’s $1 million bond. He pandered to a racist base.
- O’Mara has chosen to use the Internet and social media to help advance the cause of his client. He is also trying to sway public opinion, and get into the minds of the prospective donors.
- O’Mara placed statement on his website, calling for donations from people who feel Zimmerman’s actions were justified. He wants to reach out to people who would have killed Trayvon Martin under those circumstances as well.
- Discussion with Mark O’Mara on Piers Morgan’s talk show. O’Mara claims that he does not accept money from racists. During the interview, O’Mara said he gives the money back if they are racist.
- O’Mara mentions the racists on “the other side,” when he was referring to the Trayvon Martin supporters. This was him trying to deflect from and defend a racist base.
- O’Mara says that he felt conflicted during the interview. He was conflicted because he knows what he is doing is wrong. It is wrong to pander to a racist base for the sole purpose of winning the case and gaining notoriety. Surely he knows that his client is guilty.
- Heit & Cheri have been accused of being racist about this case, despite being critical of ALL sides.
- In the past O’Mara complained of trying the case in the media yet he has started to do exactly that.
- Is it possible that Mark O’Mara didn’t know how deep this rabbit hole went until long after he took the case? Discussion about this…
- Discussion of how Judge Lester said a lot of negative things about Zimmerman in his ruling, but still gave him bond.
- There were some people who thought the $1 million bond would keep Zimmerman in jail, but he was out within 24 hours.
- Check TheyAlwaysGetAway.com on Thursday morning (7/12/2012) for the latest releases of discovery documents in the Trayvon Martin case.
- Discussion about Chris Rock’s tweet on Independence Day that had people accusing him of racism.
- “Happy white peoples independence day the slaves weren’t free but I’m sure they enjoyed fireworks,” was what he actually tweeted.
- We have seen many examples of Twitter gone wrong, but this wasn’t one of them. People really went overboard in their criticism.
- Chris Rock is a comedian, but his point is valid. The people celebrating that holiday should realize that the reality is that Black people were still slaves. What Rock said was true!
- Plenty of people commenting on the thread condemned Chris Rock for stating the obvious truth. The “founding fathers” were racist, and some of them even held slaves. Sally Hemmings example was given.
- Discussion about the delusional effect that Obama has on African Americans, causing many to think that they are doing better with him as president–the evidence shows the contrary though.
- There is a movie staring Charles S. Dutton where he becomes an “Obamabot.”
- Part of the delusion is that Blacks feel better with Obama in power because they have the unrealistic expectation that he will have their interest at heart. As a result, Blacks have failed to make demands and hold Obama accountable for broken promises.
- In the month of June, Black unemployment increased, but the media and White House say that overall unemployment rate has not changed. So, who got the jobs that African Americans lost?
- Pople are looking at the situation with too much hope, and not enough accountability.
- There is a disproportionate rate of Blacks who have fallen off the unemployment rolls, meaning that they aren’t even counted in the already high unemployment rate for Blacks.
- When a person brings up the Black unemployment rate, they are labeled a racist for singling out Blacks for help. People will also attempt to discredit the Blacks from holding certain positions.
- Take a look at history! History has everything to do with how things are today.
- Discussion of Texas attempting to water down what happened during slavery.
- Discussion about the idea that the country is post-racial. Completely untrue!
- People need to see Obama and his policies for what they are, not what they want them to be.
- Why do people never acknowledge that the opposition to their preferred candidate might actually win? They almost never concede such a thing.
- Every time the unemployment numbers come out, the Obama Administration says not to read too much into those numbers. The’ve said this for 30 months straight!
- Toni Merano was the mother who rolled on her child and accidentally smothered him to death after drinking vodka. She recently took her own life by setting fire to herself.
- The news focuses on the sensational crimes and stories.
- All of the Black blogs and websites who claim to be doing a service for the community, yet bash people in situations like this actually share in the bashing of people in these unfortunate events. The headlines on some of these sites are outrageous.
- NewsOne’s web presence has changed tactics and has begun using headlines that sound more like the gossip outlet Bossip.
- Discussion of the song of the week–“Inspiration” by Classified.
- What you do affects someone else, whether you know it or not.
- The song has a bit of melancholy to it. The whole song is what he is saying in action–rhetoric.
- So many people have a brilliant artistic talent, but go unacknowledged.
- You cannot force inspiration. In the song, it took something else for him to be inspired to complete the song. You have to take advantage of the inspiration whenever it comes.
- Heit tells a story about an art gallery where people began admiring a bucket with a mop in it. Turns out the janitor had left it there!
- Cheri’s favorite line was “life should be admired.” She like the word choice, because “admired” is an unusual word in that context.
- Heit’s favorite line was, “He said I motivated him to start pursuing music, gave him the intrumental, call me when you done writing, but I never heard back and really never thought twice, it happens often, rappers never finish nothing.”
- Heit talks about the movie “Art School Confidential.” It’s about a guy who wants to be a respected and famous artist.
- Heit & Cheri thank those who donated to support the ongoing projects of Axiom Amnesia.
- Discussion about the politics in group dynamics with the leaders. This can make it challenging to share the ideas we want people to have the opportunity to see.
- It is refreshing to know that there are people who are benefitting from Axiom Amnesia’s efforts.
- Discussion about the most outrageous conspiracy theory about the Trayvon Martin case. One woman said that the people in the case are all actors, and the event was facilitated to spark riots so that Romney can implement the NDAA. Foolishness! It is so sad to see people who just listen to anybody and begin repeating it as a fact–no research, no investigation, no proof at all!
- Don’t forget to check TheyAlwaysGetAway.com for the latest documents in the Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman case on Thursday, 10/12/2012.
“Attorney trying to raise money for Zimmerman bail” – via YouTube
“Inspiration” – Classified