On 7/12/2012, the Florida State Attorney’s Office/Special Prosecutor Angela Corey released the second batch of discovery documents to the media. You can find the files for your review at the following links:
- Discovery Documents Part 2 – 284 pages (7/12/2012)
- Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Crime Scene Photos
- Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Sanford PD Aerial Photos
- Sanford Fire & Rescue Dispatch Audio 2-26-2012 (Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman)
- Sanford Police Department Dispatch Audio 2-26-2012 (Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman)
- George Zimmerman’s Non-Emergency Calls Prior To Date Of Shooting Note: These calls had been previously released by the Sanford Police Department.
- M&I Banking Surveillance Video
Please check back for updates to this page throughout the day, as we will provide additional links to the files when they are uploaded.
We Need Your Help To Keep All Of The Media/Docs Available For Everyone!
|Donate On An Ongoing Basis Via Subscription
Please select one of the following subscription packages, or see information (to the right) on making a one-time donation of as little as $1:
|Make a one-time donation
Make a one-time donation of as little as $1 below to support independent media:
As always, we urge you to view the evidence for yourself, instead of relying on the media to filter this information to you with their spin. In accordance with our goal of providing all of the files (audio, video, documents, etc.) associated with the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case, we’ve posted George Zimmerman’s statements to the police so that you can hear them for yourself.
Because we feel that it is important to go straight to the source for information, we have done exactly that. We house many files associated with the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case at a site we created strictly for that purpose, TheyAlwaysGetAway.Com. The site includes court documents, motions, pictures, audio, and video. Take a look for yourself, and stay in the know and abreast!