If you really want the truth of what happened the night George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin, then you’ll need to know the sequence of events. One of the most important ways to sync up the events that happened that evening is through an examination of recorded 9-1-1 calls and the surveillance videos. On this episode of The Axiom Amnesia Theory, Heit & Cheri welcome Trent Sawyer, an expert on the evidence in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case for a full on discussion on fact-based theories about what happened that night after Trayvon left the 7-Eleven store.
Topics discussed include how Trent started following the case, the abundance of white Trayvon Martin supporters, the racist Sanford Police Department, Trent’s visit to Sanford Florida, Trayvon’s path from 7-Eleven to Retreat at Twin Lakes, Austin McClendon’s testimony, inconsistencies in Zimmerman’s account of events when he shot Trayvon, speculation that Frank Taaffee may have alerted Zimmerman to Trayvon’s presence in the community, Zimmerman story not coinciding with the evidence in the case, who Zimmerman was on the phone with in that bloody head pic, whether some of the “witnesses” were more intimately involved that they are letting on, the presence of Trayvon’s voice in the background of Zimmerman’s 9-1-1 call, analysis of the club house videos, and more!
Listen To The Axiom Amnesia Theory Now!
Help to spread independent thinking and donate $5 now!
- Heit & Cheri are joined by Trent Sawyer, aka State of the Internet on YouTube, to discuss the evidence of the Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman case. Trent has done extensive research and commentaries on the case.
- Trent explains how he became involved in the case because of general desire for justice.
- Many people probably assume that there are no white Trayvon supporters, but Trent is the prime example of someone who happens to be white and is outraged by what George Zimmerman did.
- Trent says that he doesn’t know whether Zimmerman is a racist, but he believes that teh Sanford Police Department IS RACIST.
- Discussion about the motivation for George Zimmerman and the witnesses in the case to lie.
- Trent discusses his visit to Sanford Florida. He stayed with a friend in a nearby town.
- Trent explains the layout of Retreat at Twin Lakes community, where he visited while he was in Sanford. The walk from Frank Taffe’s house to the “T” takes about five minutes.
- Trent says that when Zimmerman says, “Shit he’s running on the 9-1-1 call,” he’s looking in his rear view mirror and sees Trayvon running. Trayvon wasn’t running down twin Trees Lane though.
- There is a steep incline between Building 2 and 3. He theorizes that this is where Austin may have seen Zimmerman after he fell down. There is question about whether or not Trayvon was even there at the time Zimmerman was on the ground. Austin is the young boy who was out walking his dog around the time of the incident. Heit & Cheri theorized that Austin probably saw more, but was afraid to talk for some reason.
- Any rational person who listens to the 9-1-1 call with the screaming (Call #2) will hear screaming stop after the gunshot. The person who was shot was most likely the one screaming.
- If Zimmerman had a dead person laying on top of him, wouldn’t he still be screaming? There is also evidence that Zimmerman tried to detain Trayvon after he shot him. If you feared for your life, wouldn’t you be trying to get away? We have no doubt that he was clearly trying to detain Trayvon prior to the shooting as well.
- Discussion about circumstantial evidence.
- Discussion about people basing their assumptions on the testimony of Jon, who only supposedly saw a few seconds of the altercation.
- Zimmerman says that he called 9-1-1 when he was near Frank Taffee’s house. Trent did the math. Unless you believe that Trayvon was moving on foot at 25 mph, then there is no way that things could have gone down the way Zimmerman said. Check out Trent’s videos for more on this.
- Trent explains the route that Trayvon Martin most likely took from the 7Eleven store on his way back to Brandi Green’s house.
- His most likely path was he walked on Rinehart from 7-Eleven, then turned onto Millwood (in Colonial Village at Twin Lakes–the community to the West of Retreat at Twin Lakes), which led him to cut through near Frank Taffee’s house.
- Trent theorizes that Trayvon may have stopped at a mail shed in the neighboring complex, not the one at Twin Lakes.
- Discussion about where George Zimmerman was when Trayvon walked through near Taaffee’s house. It’s possible that Zimmerman never saw Trayvon over there, bu that his sister (who is rumored to live in the neighboring complex) or Frank Taaffee called him to say someone “suspicious” was in the neighborhood.
- Discussion disputing the claim that Zimmerman was on the way to Target when he encountered Trayvon. he was probably called regarding Trayvon.
- Discussion about what calls Zimmerman made and whether the police have his phone records. To our knowledge George Zimmerman’s cell phone records have not been released.
- Discussion about George Zimmerman being on the phone in the picture where he was photoed in the police car. Who was he talking to?
- Remember that Zimmerman says “mystery flashlight man” shows up after he shot Trayvon. He took pics of Trayvon’s body, keys on the ground, and Zimmerman’s bloody head. Why didn’t anyone try to help him?
- Discussion about witnesses who surely saw more than they are saying. There is consensus that these witnesses are more involved that they say.
- Supposedly George told the man to call his wife, yet he never mentions giving him the number. These people knew George!
- The photo above was taken a couple of minutes after the shooting. The cops were basically there shortly after the incident. Did the cops let them shoot the pic.
- Discussion about the racist Sanford Police Department. It has a racist culture.
- Discussion about what Trayvon could have done differently to not seem suspicious to Zimmerman.
- Trayvon was so concerned about Zimmerman that he mentioned him to DeeDee, when he had never mentioned any of the other people he encountered.
- You can actually hear Trayvon ask Zimmerman “What’s your problem?” on Zimmerman’s 9-1-1. This probably didn’t happen over by the “T”.
- Discussion about whether Zimmerman was alone in his vehicle. In Zimmerman’s reenactment, he makes the mistake of mentioning his wife, but catches himself.
- There is a lot of evidence that can show exactly where Trayvon and Zimmerman were at various times. This cannot be disputed. The Club House videos show Trayvon and Zimmerman in them. Trent lays all of this out in the following video.
- When you listen to Zimmerman’s 9-1-1 call, you hear Zimmerman start to change his location as he follows Trayvon after him being at the Club House. You can see this in the videos and hear him pull off in the 9-1-1 call.
- Trayvon never went down Twin Trees Lane, otherwise we would have seen him in the CCV videos from the club house that point down Twin Trees.
- On the sped up version of the CCV, you can see flashlights of Zimmerman and another person’s flashlights hunting for Trayvon.
- Trent believes Taaffee was the one who confronted Trayvon while he was walking. So, in other words, Deedee didn’t hear Zimmerman, but Taaffee while she was on the phone with Trayvon.
Support us by ordering an Axiom Amnesia T-Shirt today!
Axiom Amnesia T-Shirt – Black ($25)
>>See Full Description<<
This is the signature black Axiom Amnesia T-Shirt with logo. The logo is plastisol (screen printed) via heat transfer onto the garment–the kind that feels slick to the touch. This high-quality t-shirt is 100 percent, pre-shrunk cotton, and is available in sizes medium to 3XL. (More…)
Make a one-time donation
Make a one-time donation of as little as $1 below: