What is your moral code, and do you impose it upon others? On this philosophical episode of The Axiom Amnesia Theory, Heit & Cheri explore the concepts of our individual creeds, and how that translates to how we live not–and most importantly, how we can create the ideal world in which we want to live.
Topics discussed include laws and the concept of freedom, questioning the axioms in our lives, natural law versus the laws of man, individuality-based moral codes, survival of the fittest, connection between one group’s excess and another group’s lack, greed, the ideal way to have freedom for ourselves and others, justice versus vengeance, listener questions, improving the state of the educational system , capitalism, the need for and role of philosophy in our ideal world, the Illuminati, and more!
Listen To The Axiom Amnesia Theory Now!
Help to spread independent thinking and donate $5 now!
- Discussion about laws and the concept of freedom.
- Discussion about people accepting the laws that have been in place for a long time.
- Why aren’t we questioning the axioms in our lives?
- Discussion about natural law versus the laws of man.
- Discussion about the personal ideologies and creeds by which we live our lives in terms of what’s right and wrong.
- Discussion about people accepting concepts, such as war.
- Discussion about individuality-based moral codes.
- Discussion about the intellectual dishonesty of the hypocrisy of giving politically correct answers to moral dilemmas, but living contrary to this.
- Discussion about the concept of survival of the fittest.
- How should the world handle scarcity of resources.
- Discussion about the connection between one group’s excess and another group’s lack.
- Discussion about greed.
- What is the ideal way to have freedom for ourselves and others.
- We should be allowed to do whatever we want, so long as we are not impeding on others’ ability to survive and thrive.
- Discussion about justice versus vengeance.
- Discussion of listener questions.
- Question about improving the state of the educational system within inner cities and rural ares more competitive for African Americans.
- Discussion about the concepts of capitalism and owning a business.
- The education system should teach people how to live and survive. These are the fundamentals. They shouldn’t just be training worker bees.
- Discussion about being an academic versus having a trade.
- Modern day people don’t know how to grow food and other things that maintain survival.
- We shouldn’t be competing with one another for life.
- Discussion about the drop-out rates among high schoolers.
- The education must start at home.
- Education should be more practical–actually out practicing the things being taught.
- Discussion about the scam of the modern day college education.
- Discussion about the need for and role of philosophy in our ideal world.
- Discussion about a listener question on the Illuminati.
Support us by ordering an Axiom Amnesia T-Shirt today!
Axiom Amnesia T-Shirt – Black ($25)
>>See Full Description<<
This is the signature black Axiom Amnesia T-Shirt with logo. The logo is plastisol (screen printed) via heat transfer onto the garment–the kind that feels slick to the touch. This high-quality t-shirt is 100 percent, pre-shrunk cotton, and is available in sizes medium to 3XL. (More…)
Make a one-time donation
Make a one-time donation of as little as $1 below: